Welcome to 6th Grade!
Thank you Catholic Central High School for an excellent visit! The students should be proud of how well they represented our school!
take a look at the homework page for this week’s homework assignments
WEEK OF 10/22-10/26 NEWS
Here is what we worked on in 6th grade this week!
ELA: novel- Small as an Elephant by Jennifer Jacobson
- Topics: Reading- group work: teach the class about article (legend of Mothman or history of Zombies) vocabulary, character studies, complete subject and complete predicate
- Reading Buddies- with Kindergarten friends on Friday
- Topics: Unit 2: early humans and the agricultural revolution, Neolithic revolution, domestication of animals and benefits of a settled life
- Topics: Earth’s Systems- geosphere, hydrosphere, atmosphere, and biosphere
- Topics: solving algebraic equations with fractions
- Topics: journal writing- “I believe”
- Service project: collecting soda tabs for Ronald McDonald House
- Victoria presented “Tell Me Something Good”
- Halloween 10/31 Parade 1:00 and Class Party
- All Saints Day Mass 11/1 Dress Uniform
- Parent Teacher Conferences 11/6
- Veteran’s Day: NO SCHOOL 11/12
contact: Mrs. Rodrigue at firstname.lastname@example.org